Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 75

Sweet!

So to start off I have been transferred to the Chardon Branch in the Kirtland Stake (first stake to be organized in this dispensation) so that's actually pretty cool. Joseph Smith was actually tried in Chardon before going to Missouri also a pretty cool fact. But I love it here already! My companion is Elder Foster and we get along pretty well. This area though. It was pretty much dead when I got here due to certain circumstances there hadn't been missionaries in this area for like 2 weeks and there wasn't a lot of missionary work being done before that either. But Elder Foster and I are going to change that. There were no Investigators here when I got here or even people to teach haha so over the past half week we have been talking to everyone we can and its been going well we have had good experiences and bad ones and also kinda funny ones haha so this area is on its way its just going to take a while... But I am excited and we actually found a new investigator this week and she is progressing well so far! In my transfer of areas I left my bike, pillow and camera. Hopefully get them at the end of this week. 
Also this week we had the opportunity to volunteer our services at the Maple Festival here in Chardon its a huge deal they do every year, we were at the maple stir shack its was pretty fun and we had a lot of people staring at our name tags it was pretty cool! I also had my first ever Gyro it was pretty okay.... But life is good. The mission is the bomb! and the church is true! Oh and I heard if you send letters to this address they will probably make their way to me........ 

120 Meadowlands Dr 
APT B14
Chardon OH 44024

Elder Howard 





No comments:

Post a Comment