Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 74

Well.... last week was a miss but I am on top of things this week.

So this week was pretty okay considering it wasn't cold! Like Ohio just decide one day that the temperature was going to be 70+ and it lasted for like the whole week!!! So that was good. And Cody our Investigator that got baptized on Easter was confirmed. So a lot of good things happened this week the crazy news is though that I am getting transferred! I will be serving in the Chardon Branch. So that was a bit of a surprise. I am excited though! It'll be good! So hopefully the people in that area can understand what I am saying when I offer them a picture of Jesus Christ. Biggest struggle of the mission. But that's all. thanks for reading. I will now be playing so basketball against Cody's little brother Fred and the deal was if I win he has to take the lessons haha we will see how it goes. have a great week all and remember you are all children on loving heavenly parents. 

Elder Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment