Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 67 Delphos

HEY!

So to answer your questions....

Transfers went good it took us like 4 hours to get home..... We live
in Delphos but we go to the Lima Ward which is like a 30 min drive. My
companions name is Elder Schmidtke he is from Washington state. The
new ward is very spread out Lima is the biggest geographical ward in
the mission. there are 6 elders serving in the ward. It was actually
stake conference this Sunday so I didn't get to meet anyone from the
ward cause we went to Perrysberg because we had a meeting up there
with the stake and mission president. The new place is pretty nice
just two of us live there and it is the nicest apartment I have lived
in.( I have some pictures) And really my responsibilities as a zone
leader is to uplift and inspire the missionaries in the zone and that
encompasses a lot of things haha so we stay very very busy. But I am
doing well adjusting to the new area. I miss warren and the people
there! but this place is gonna be good! I love you guys and will see
you in may! on skype of course haha my new address is 151 w 2nd St apt
#202 Delphos Oh  45833. Did you get both of them? one had shirts and
stuff and the other had my winter stuff. I miss you guys and love you!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment