Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 63

I am just going to answer your few questions then I will tell you how
the week went! so i dont have my social number...... i dont even know
it..... do you not have it? and just to comment on how things are
going...... what?! happened to the car?! how did it brake? you better
not buy a minivan......... broken phone that's too bad..... but here's
about my week!

So this week was okayish starting the month of Feb we have a new
mission wide rule to where we are to be out contacting between the
hours of 5-6:30pm so thats been going on all week we have been
tracking and talking to people on the streets! not a lot of receptive
people though they either have their own church or they have already
been saved....... But other than that we have had some success which
is good we got a few new Investigators and potential investigators
from the finding initiative. But an update on the Mansfield family
they are great so awesome and so prepared still haha they were not
able to make it to church yesterday first time they have missed since
we have been teaching them! but we are seeing them tonight. We are
teaching a couple other people but are yet to see progression thus far
we are hoping things will change this week. I love my mission so much
and I guess they day I come home is now Nov 18th? have you heard
anything about that? but I do love this work its great I love being
able to help people receive the truth and build my own testimony
aswell. I love and miss you guys!
here is a pic of me and my companion sorry its taken me so long to
take and send one!

Elder Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment