Monday, March 16, 2015

Ashtabula, Week 14

Hello Family!
So this week has been and odd one! 

I said good by to my dad(trainer) and said hello to my son(trainee) ha ha. Wednesday was weird! but it has been good and so hard. It was very hard for me the first couple days, but I"m  adjusting! its hard being a trainer! like everything is relying on me! ha ha, but its good and I am learning a lot! a lot of stress, but I'm overcoming it, so that's good I guess!  other than that not much! 

My New Comp & trainee is Elder Durrant he is 19, so older than me and we are like polar opposites. He doesn't like sports or anything I like! He is a really interesting guy, with a crazy back story! I have a lot of respect for him! and even though we don't have anything in common we get along just fine! we don't have that much to talk about but its good and we're are doing great! I am becoming a better teacher everyday and study a lot better. This leadership calling is really helping me and I love it! anyway that's about it for this week!
I love and miss you all take care!
Elder Howard

New Companion


New Apartment Missionaries


No comments:

Post a Comment