Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ashtabula, Week 6

Wow sounds like you had an awesome Christmas day! I seriously got so many sweets and stuff its crazy!
Hello Family!
This week was crazy!... Like it was super hard cause everyone was doing holiday stuff, so it was super hard to meet with people and I got a sore throat which sucked so bad. It hurt to eat anything, but with many cough drops and stuff I conquered it like a champ! 

 Christmas was solid, we got taken care of really well and had a lot of food! it didn't even snow for Christmas #iaintevenmad. I'ts like 40s here and I couldn't be happier. I know that will change when the snow comes though! 

still killing it with the missionary work, its so awesome! if there is one thing that I've learned out here is that obedience is the key! if you are obedient then you're golden. You don't have to worry about anything cause you will be doing everything right! so its so important that we be obedient! 

 I seriously cant believe you replaced me with a dog.... like its no way near as cute as me.. its like a down grade..  but whatever.. ha ha, but I might need to send some sweets home cause I have way too many and after planning and studying I feel so sick cause I ate so much!

 Oh and I got all the Elders in the apartment to start saying chuck and bagel it's so awesome! hahahaha, but other than that, all is well and Ohio is still solid! Love and miss all of youz!

Elder Howard 





   

No comments:

Post a Comment