Saturday, November 28, 2015

Warren, Week 52

Hello! 

No worries thanksgiving is overrated anyways ha ha.
This week was good, we did a lot of finding, we are trying to do some contacting everyday to talk to more people and find more people to teach. Its getting cold,so I am not sure how many people are gonna be out side but we will!
 Um this week we got 4 return appointments with people to teach them 2 of them are today. other than that we are still working with our recent converts and less actives.
 I guess a miracle is that I finally will stop someone on the street to talk to them even though its scary I can do it now ha ha. talking to people is one of my biggest fears, but its coming along well. 
I enjoy hearing from you. Love and miss you! 

Elder Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment