Saturday, November 28, 2015

WARREN, WEEK 48

Hello!

So this week our Investigator didn't get married, but hopefully they will by the end of the week! then she can get baptized.
 Um transfer calls came last night. I am staying, but one of the cars in our ward is being taken, so now we are sharing a car with the other Elders in the ward,and so when we don't have the car we have bikes so wish me luck this winter! 
 This week we focused a lot on talking to everyone and wow its hard. I'm still so shy! but we have done really well at it and we got rejected by a ton of people! It's frustrating but its just how it goes, so I'm going to keep working on it and improve. 
The Temple was amazing I loved being able to go back! The Columbus Temple is really
small but its so beautiful.
Glad to hear all is well back hope love and miss you all!

Elder Howard




No comments:

Post a Comment