Monday, January 4, 2016

Warren, Week 53

Dad!

That's some awesome news! I cant believe the field is getting lights! too bad they couldn't be there when the best players were playing haha. Oh that's awesome, there is a kid in the ward who really likes soccer and follows the premier league and when he told me Leicester city were top I didn't believe him haha.
I hope I don't get called to be the assistant it is a very hard calling and you don't get a lot of time to proselyte in your own area because you're always doing other stuff, but who knows. haha training again will be fun I hope love you Dad!

Elder Howard

Hola!

SO no snow yet!!! thank goodness. My week was good it was jam packed with meetings we had our mission conference in Kirtland it was awesome!! then we had a zone meeting the next day. then on Friday I went to the trainers meeting in Cleveland. so we haven't had a lot of time in our area this week, but since my companion is leaving he has been able to say bye to the members and people we have been teaching. Also something cool this week was that on Saturday we started teaching a Part Member family the mother is  less active and she has 3 daughters under the age of 15 so we are teaching them the lessons and they all accepted the invitation to be baptized. Transfers are tomorrow so that's when I will get my new companion. I actually took pictures this week too! I love and miss you guys!

Love
Elder Howard











No comments:

Post a Comment