Monday, January 4, 2016

Warren, week 54

Hello Family!!!!

Hey so this week on Wednesday I got a new Companion for Nampa Idaho
his name is elder Butterfield. He is cool not the perfect companion,
but I can deal haha he has his little weird qurks but the best thing
is he is willing to listen and learn which it the best!
 so this week we have done a lot of contacting/tracting which hasn't yielded any
fruit as of yet, but the weather here is amazing no snow and its like
60! we have been able to meet with a few investigators this week one
was Sister Scotts kids Amir, Amor(they are twins) and Jordy we taught
them the restoration and helped them understand it they are only 12
and 11 but they want to be baptized so we are hoping for sometime in
January. the next Investigator was Kathy she was reffed by a member in
the ward to us and we have been teaching her for the past month or two
she has been sick the past two weeks, but we read the Book of Mormon
with her 2 Nephi 31 she is very involved at her church which she has
attended since she was a kid. We are trying to get her out to church
to feel the spirit there. but yeah that about sums up my week haha.
 I taught Sunday school and Elders Quorum yesterday! and I get to conduct
two baptismal interviews this week 1 tonight and 1 on Tuesday. well I
love and miss you all and I have a few pictures from 2 weeks ago I
didnt take pictures this week sorry!

Love
Elder Howard






No comments:

Post a Comment