Thursday, September 17, 2015

Defiance, week 40

Dear Family

This week was pretty good. It was a slower week and we didn't get to visit a lot of people like the Crawford Family. We haven't been able to meet with them for like a month now its super frustrating! but we are trying I guess its just on them... but this week our Investigator Bob dropped us his wife wasn't happy that he was meeting with us, so he called us and told us not to come by anymore which was super sad because he would be such a solid member!!!
James was at church again! he has his baptismal interview on the 13th I think so  we are looking forward to that and if I get transferred next transfer I wont get to see him get baptized, but as long as he does get baptized and goes to the temple!
 I have been in this area for like 4 months now, so not as long as my first area, but still a while. time goes by so fast its crazy! but i love it out here!
 Love and miss you all take care!

Love 
Elder Howard  

No comments:

Post a Comment