Thursday, September 17, 2015

Defiance, week 41

Hello Family!

So this week was awesome! We had a mission conference and Elder Bennett from the 2nd quorum of the 70 cam to teach us! it was awesome I loved it. I learned so much and we are trying to implement all that we learned, we haven't seen any direct results yet, but I'm sure they will come! the work here is moving along it is better from when I was first here we have been able to find more people to teach and get in contact with more LAs
 we had that same presentation yesterday too! I love this excerpt from Preach My Gospel on the Sabbath Day 
"Our Sabbath day behavior is reflection oour commitment to honor and worship God." 
So keep it up! I know I could have done a lot of different thing to keep the Sabbath more holy. transfers are on the 16th of September and  feel like iewill get transferred but I'm not sure. James our Investigator was at church again yesterday! he is super ready to be baptized we are just waiting for his interview on the 13th of September. Love and miss you all!

Elder Howard


No comments:

Post a Comment