Thursday, August 20, 2015

Defiance, week 39

Hello Family!

James is awesome! he is progressing really well and reading the Book of Mormon. He said "there is something about it" in a good way hahaha, so that's super cool! and he will probably have to get baptized in a members pool because the church building is getting constructed on still #firstworldproblems but I'm excited for that!

We have zone conference on Wednesday, so that will be a good learning experience. I also fixed a lawn mover on Saturday with the skill of soldering I learnt in the year 8, so that was cool!

 yes I remember the first time passing they gave me the easiest assignment and I was really nervous! I passed the sacrament yesterday too! ha ha good job Zach! 

what name did Luke put on his parking spot? 

well I love and miss you all! 

Love
Elder Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment