Friday, July 31, 2015

Defiance, Week 36

Hey Mum!

Yes I love everything in the package, so thank you so much! 
The work is going ok, our weeks are pretty much the same. We usually get around 13 lessons a week, but we are trying to stretch ourselves - no real progressing investigators, but we are trying to find new ones and working a lot with the less actives and part member families, and we do so much service! 
I got a wedding invitation from my trainer so that was kinda weird ha ha! me and my comp are good buddies, we get along well and we try our best! even though we don't really have any baptisms coming up soon, I love it here the members are awesome and its just really nice to serve and help people, but I hope that soon we can find so prepared people! 
this area is safe ha ha idk if this is bad but we don't lock our apartment when we go out so yeah? 
well that's all from me! love and miss you!

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment