Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Defiance, Week 33

Hello Family!

So this week has been pretty awesome! really busy! Me and Elder Roll are doing awesome! some good things are starting to happen here in Defiance! so
 This week we had major flooding here, it was crazy! The river was over flowing, it was pretty cool too.
 We met our new Mission President on Wednesday and then again on Saturday. He is super cool and he just seems so great, but I'm sure it will take a while for him to get settled in, but he is really wise and has give us great council already!
 We have also done  a lot of service as usual we helped a new family move into their house! and another families fridge broke, so we helped them get their new one. um we taught like 9 lessons this week which was good considering we had a a lot of meetings to go to!
 I conducted my First District Meeting on Tuesday it went really well I think! ha ha, but other than that we are still trying to find prepared people to teach -  its hard! but I'm sure they are out there!
 I love my mission and the opportunity I have to serve the people of Ohio and the Elders in my District. "Its the best" (in the voice of Nacho)

love 
Elder Howard   




No comments:

Post a Comment