Friday, July 31, 2015

Defiance, week 34

Hello Family!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         July 13th

Well this week was good. All the weeks are good! 
The work(investigator wise) is slower here, but there is work and we do a lot we do so much service, I come home at night and I am just exhausted! with all this rain we are getting the construction of the new building will probably be ready in like Feb next year! so we are in the school till then!
 Me and my companion get along really well! being the district leader is super fun! its really not that different then being a normal missionary. I just get to plan district meetings and do the call in reports ha ha! but its great.
 Defiance just needs some prepared prepared people! and they are just super hard to find! but we are trying! 
It's wired to think that I opened my mission call a year ago this week! time has gone by so fast! but I'm glad I did come on a mission! I love it!

Love
Elder Howard 



No comments:

Post a Comment