Monday, June 8, 2015

Defiance. week 29

MUM!

So, a Miracle this week would be last Monday, we met with a less active lady who has been kinda on and off with activity and she said she wanted to get back into being active and wants her non-member kids to join aswell so that was super awesome! and cant wait to start teaching that family! 
my companion goes home in two weeks, so I will get a new one soon! 
Its great out here! I love it and I miss all of you! 
so a funny experience from yesterday! so after eating dinner with a member family last night they took us to the dairy farm they work at and showed us around and all that jazz. When we saw the calves,my companion (who is a dairy farmer back home) told me to stick my fingers close to its mouth, and I did, and it sucked on them. It was the weirdest/grossest thing ever! but it was funny! 

Love
Elder Howard

I found the jap curry at walmart, but I couldnt find the butter chicken paste!  but this week we have meals everyday but saturday! so we are good! love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment