Sunday, May 31, 2015

Defiance, Week 27

MUM!

The branch is great! we have a baptism this Saturday! her name is Cerelle, so that is really exciting and I am going to start taking pictures of my area cause I realized I don't have any! and yes got the shirts and stuff! I made curry on Thursday! it was great, thank you! and the shirts fit perfect! 
Another cool thing about the branch, they are adding onto the building, so starting the first week in June we will be meeting in an elementary school! They don't have AC, so come summer church is gonna be really hot and sticky! ha ha, but that should be interesting. I have never had church in a school before, I don't think. 
This week we built a house! it was awesome! but it's not finished, so this week we will keep building! um there is probably like a 25-30% activity rate here so yeah we have quite a few! but we are working with a few and trying to get them back to church! um other than that not too much to report on! haha 
Our mission president is going home in a month, and they we get a new one! but yeah! I love and miss you!

Elder Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment