Monday, May 18, 2015

Defiance, Week 26

Hello!

my address is 905 Wilhelm St Defiance OH, 43512 and its safe. 15 1/2 neck slim fit and the brand was van husen or something like that. and yeah use my money. I brought that bag from walmart it was like 84 bucks!
okay so I am serving in the Bryan branch its a huge area but not a lot of people its all country side! I live in defiance so you can google map that and look where it is from where I was in Ashtabula ha ha its crazy! my new comp is awesome! he is a good missionary and he goes home in 5 weeks! so I will get a new comp soon. I really like it here. its nice and the members are cool even though only like 35 showed up Sunday ha ha the branch building is so tiny! but its fun and I'm excited! do they have rugby balls at Walmart or can you send one? 

Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment