Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Warren, week 44

Family!

So I am in Warren OH. It is about 45 Minutes south of Ashtabula, so I'm back pretty much right where I started. I'm in  the same district I started in, except this time I'm the District Leader.
 Its good though, this is a good area and a place ready for real growth. My new Companion is Elder Clement he has been out 6 weeks so I am finishing his training, the ward is good the apartment is okay ha ha. Oh my address is 2922 Dunstan Rd, NW. Warren OH 44485. but yeah its good here since I am the DL I get to got on exchanges back to my old area ha ha so that should be super interesting and exciting! 
glad to  hear everyone is doing okay. This week has been good too we did a lot of teaching and meeting new people which was fun! but I'm doing awesome. love you guys!

Elder Howard 



OLD

NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment