Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Week 71

Well considering I have just sat in Firestone for 2 hours while our Truck got new tires I am very tired and do have a lot of time... haha so................

This week was grand. We found 2 new investigators and then on Friday we felt we needed to go by them even though our return appointment wasn't until Sunday. And they had been Anti-ed pretty hard from people saying we weren't Christian and what not so we had to explain/testify that we were and yup we salvaged it. Haha so we are still working with them. Don't you just love people and them not know anything about the church...... But we also had a mission leadership meeting this week and Lee Donaldson from the Missionary Department came and taught us so much! Wow it was great! And then of course General Conference was a blast! So much great council from our leaders. "We don't ever have to wonder where they keys are" man I love that! We are so blessed to be members of the Lords church. I love you all and I love my mission, Have a great week!

Elder Howard 

No comments:

Post a Comment