Sunday, April 19, 2015

Ashtabula, week 20

HEY!

 My eyes are fine ha ha. It was a dumb and something that I have learned from! 

I got the package! thank you so much! you just added to the mountain of sweets I already have! ha ha sounds like all is well back home though! the weather is like 45-60 its pretty dang awesome! it still gets a little chilly though. yeah after I am done training elder Durant ill probably get transferred!
 yeah yesterday was my 5 month mark! it's scary to think I have been out that long! but it's great! 
This week was pretty good. I loved conference! I really got a lot out of it! I think it was the Saturday afternoon session where a 70 (can't remember his name) talked about hearing the right music and having our family hear it too and dancing to it, and it's like hearing the gospel and dancing is living the gospel if you watched it you will know what i'm talking about ha ha, but I really liked that one! and if you didn't hear it then watch or read it! but other than that this week was pretty good! and I love sharing the gospel! 
 love and miss you all!
Love Elder Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment